Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yayyyy

We have an agency that we are definitely going with. They are located in a town about 3 hours from where we live... a town that I lived in for 8 years. They do not usually work with families this far away, but have made an exception with us!!!!!!!!

I am soooo thrilled. We are going to adopt a healthy infant boy from Korea :0)

We are still waiting until Jan. to start the process due to finances and waiting for H to get a few months older. But, we are going to go ahead and send in our 1st application and start on our education requirements :0) :0) :0)

YYYYAAAAYYYYYY


Thank you to those of you who have answered my questions and have helped us get this far. A special thanks to "Jill" for taking the time to read my blog and give me honest feedback. I think that we were headed in the wrong direction until she brought some things to my attention. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment