Thursday, August 12, 2010

Clearing my head

I think I need to take a couple of steps back to find out where we are supposed to go from here. I'm starting to think that we need to go with our first thought- to adopt an infant. The reason is bc our children are so young and it may be better to keep them in their birth order. I want to do what is best for our adopted son, but I also want to make the right choice for the children that we already have. The whole reason we want to adopt is because we want more children- we want our children to be close so that they can enjoy good, close relationships like I have with my brothers. There is NOTHING like growing up in a house with many siblings close in age. It is SOO much fun!!! We still have a blast together. We all live in the same city and can't seem to get enough of each other. I want my children to have that. I don't know how much I can take on as far as special needs goes bc I really feel that I am already stretched kind of thin. But, I want another child sooo soo bad. So, for that reason, we are now considering Korea instead of China's special needs program.

So, my blog name may change soon- and, honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if it changes a couple of times before we actually know what the heck we are supposed to be doing hehe. All we DO know is that we are going to adopt and that we both feel that is what we are supposed to do to add to our family. We want a boy and we want our children to be close together. After all of the searching I have done, this is still ALL that we know!! craziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment